Did you know you can easily add more detail and accuracy to your 3D models by combining scan data from multiple scanners?
Get the Best From Each System
You can use two or more Artec 3D scanners and merge the results.
For example, you can combine the scan data from:
- Leo/Eva with Space Spider
- Ray with Leo
- The advantages of having a larger scanning volume of one scanner and the high resolution and accuracy of another
- 3D scanning deeper into small cavities of large objects
- Increasing the resolution of your scans where it matters
- Making it easier to scan challenging objects
- who already has an Artec 3D scanner and is looking to get the benefits of another system (accuracy, resolution, larger field of view, speed, scan deeper into cavities) by combining 3D scanning results
- who is looking to purchase a 3D scanning solution that can benefit from the strengths of multiple 3D scanners
Find out how to do it in our next webinar!
How To Combine Data from Different 3D Scanners to Improve Scanning Results
Thursday, April 22, 2021
(1PM EST / 10AM PST)
Duration: 1 Hour
* We finished our live webinar and you are welcome to view our previously recorded webinar by filling the form below.
What You Will Learn
In this webinar, we go deeper into the benefits of combining scan data from multiple 3D scanners including:
We’ll spend most of the webinar demonstrating how to process and combine scan data from all five Artec 3D scanners: Ray, Leo, Eva, Space Spider, and Micro.
This is an interactive session where you will be able to send in questions throughout the demonstration and we’ll adapt the presentation to give you all the answers.
This webinar is ideal for anyone:
View the webinar by filling the form below:
* These fields are required.