3D scanning might look easy but there are nuances to the 3D scanning process that can make a big difference between getting good enough 3D scan data quality or achieving exceptional results.
In our upcoming webinar, our team will discuss best practices and ways to tackle common 3D scanning problems. Come out of this session knowing how to make your work a lot easier, faster, and get better results.
Tips and Tricks On Overcoming 3D Scanning Challenges
Duration: 1 Hour
Like any skill, 3D scanning takes practice. The more you do it, the better you would get at it. At GoMeasure3D, we want to share our tips and tricks with you on what we learned over the years so we can help you can get the best high-quality 3D scan data for work.
- What’s the best approach to scanning featureless objects (ie. cylinders/symmetrical parts)?
- How can I scan many objects within a short time frame?
- How can I get great scan results when 3D scanning dark, shiny, or clear surfaces?
- How do I scan objects with holes/cavities?
This webinar is great for anyone:
- looking to purchase a 3D scanner for scanning challenging objects
- who has a 3D scanner and is looking to improve the 3D scanning processes
There will be a Live Q&A where attendees can ask questions. We also encourage any questions during the webinar.
You can watch the webinar on demand by filling the form below:
* These fields are required.
* We respect your privacy. All attendees will remain anonymous during the webinar (your video and audio will be disabled). If you have a question you want us to answer in the webinar, we ask that you type your questions to our moderator and we’ll answer them live.