Learning how to use a 3D scanner in the most efficient way takes a lot of practice and experience. Getting bogged down by long 3D scanning sessions impact productivity, and can be a pain to process on the computer. It takes time to master the skill of 3D scanning.
In this live webinar, our experts will give you the inside scoop on how to optimize your 3D scanning workflow. Learn the tricks of the trade in an hour and come out of this session set up for success. We’ll also cover best practices for 3D scanning large objects.
Tips and Tricks On How To Speed Up Your 3D Scanning Workflow
Duration: 1 Hour
* Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll send out slides and the recording after the webinar.
- Planning + Preparation: Things you can plan ahead of time to make it much easier to scan and process the data later on, including the use of scanning aids.
- Understanding What Your 3D Scanner Sees: Learn how to best position your 3D scanner in relation to the object to capture the best scans.
- Reduce 3D Scanning Hiccups: How do you avoid losing tracking when 3D scanning?
- 3D Scanning Software: What tools are readily available and how to use them to their full potential?
- Computer and Processing: How do you have the right computer set up for faster processing?
- Live Q&A: We’ll answer your questions (attendees will remain anonymous).
This webinar is ideal for:
- users who don’t want to be slowed down by long 3D scanning sessions anymore.
- users who are having difficulties 3D scanning large objects.
- anyone looking to buy a 3D scanner and wants to implement best practices when getting started on 3D scanning.
There will be a Live Q&A where attendees can ask questions. We also encourage any questions during the webinar.
You can watch the webinar on demand by filling the form below:
* These fields are required.
* We respect your privacy. All attendees will remain anonymous during the webinar (your video and audio will be disabled). If you have a question you want us to answer in the webinar, we ask that you type your questions to our moderator and we’ll answer them live.