✨DEAL EXTENDED! From now until June 30, 2023, enjoy 30% off the regular price of Geomagic Design X Essentials software. This promotion makes Geomagic’s 3D reverse engineering software more accessible than ever before.
Over the past decade, 3D scanners (even professional ones) have been coming down in price. It’s a natural progression to see that complementary software is following a similar trend. In 2022, Oqton released Geomagic Design X Essentials (Dxe), an entry-level version of its flagship 3D reverse engineering software, Geomagic Design X. As its name suggests, the new version distills the key toolsets of its iconic Geomagic Design X Scan to CAD solution—but at a fraction of the price of its full-fledged version of the software.
What Can Geomagic Design Essentials Do?
Geomagic Design X Essentials makes it easy and more affordable to reverse engineer existing products and use them as a starting point for the new design. You can acquire the 3D surface measurements of an object with a 3D scanner, and then take full advantage of Geomagic Design X Essentials standalone software to build out editable, feature-based CAD models faster and more accurately than you would designing them from a blank canvas.
With Geomagic Design X Essentials, you can
- Save Time and Money: Scan prototypes, existing parts, tooling, or related objects, and create designs in a fraction of the time it would take to manually measure and create CAD models from scratch. Shave days or weeks from product idea to finished design to get them faster to market.
- Design Better Products: Many designs are inspired by one another. Learn from it. Reuse it. Improve on it. Easily rebuild your existing parts into current CAD data, and create drawings and production designs.
- Build Custom Products: Create products that cannot be designed without reverse engineering, or customized parts that require a perfect fit with the human body. Create components that integrate perfectly with existing products. Recreate complex geometry that cannot be measured any other way.
Design X Essentials Workflow
Here is a short video demonstration of Geomagic Design X Essentials:
Product information on Geomagic Design X Essentials is available here:
Who Should Use Geomagic Design X?
Design X Essentials is ideal for users:
- who have reverse engineering needs that may not currently require the entire set provided by Geomagic Design X.
- with components of low to intermediate complexity.
- who may only work on reverse engineering projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- has an affordable 3D scanner and want to use it for doing Scan to CAD applications.
- wants the reputable Geomagic brand of Scan to CAD software without paying for the full version price.
Comparing Geomagic Design X Essentials Versus Geomagic Design X
Not everyone needs the full version of Geomagic Design X. Geomagic Design X Essentials comes with fewer features and at a lower price than the full version. As your business grows or applications change, you may require the ultimate reverse engineering toolkit. It’s easy and straightforward to upgrade your Design X Essentials license for a Design X license. All you need is to pay the difference by applying the price of the Design X Essentials license to the Design X license and first-year maintenance.
This diagram compares the differences between the two software tiers.
Get 30% Off Geomagic Design X Essentials Until June 30, 2023
Geomagic software doesn’t usually get special pricing like this so take advantage of this deal before it’s gone!
If you have any questions about Geomagic Design X Essentials before purchasing, please feel free to reach out to us at (434) 946-9125 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also instantly book a Geomagic Design X Essentials online demo with us using our calendar.Get 30% off Design X Essentials
* GoMeasure3D is an authorized reseller of Oqton in the USA 🇺🇸. We can only sell Geomagic software in this geographical region.